Bridesmaid Slippers | Wedding Slippers | Spa Slippers | Bridal Party Slippers | Hen Party Slippers |Personalised Slippers | Wedding Slippers
Personalised Bridal Party Slippers
Super cute open-toe white towelling slippers with foam sole, personalised with the names or roles of all of those in your wedding party.
These slippers are supplied in one size. Measuring 28cm long, they will loosely fit a size 5 and snugly fit a size 8.
To order please select the required role(s) from the drop down menu and send a message with your required colour.
Currently available with the text in one of the the following colours;BlackPinkGold
If you require a customised name / TextPlease select 'other role / name' from the drop down menu and send a message with your required text.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a 20 character limit on your text.
IMPORTANT:These are the sort of slippers you find in hotel bathrooms. Whilst they are washable, they are considered to be 'disposable'. As such, they are not intended for, and will not withstand, regular use. They are intended for light use around a hotel/spa area for the day / weekend.
These slippers are washable on a cool cycle.
NOT suitable for the tumbler dryer
Whilst dispatch will usually occur within 5 working days, please allow up to 10. If your order is needed urgently, please get in touch prior to ordering.
Please do be sure to check that you have entered the correct delivery details so that we get your order to the right recipient. Unfortunately, if your details are wrong, we will incur costs for collection and re-delivery which we will have to pass on to you and we would hate for that to happen.
Dispatch times are a true indication of how long you should expect to wait before your item is posted. You should expect your item to take up to 3-5 working days (UK, 7-10 working days USA) for the item to be delivered by the chosen postal/courier service. Please take these times into account when ordering.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
In accordance with the The Consumer Contracts, buyers are permitted to return an item within 14 days of purchase if they change their mind. Buyers are responsible for ensuring the product is returned in the same condition it was received, and for paying for returned postage. It is recommended that returns are sent by recorded delivery. Buyers will not be reimbursed for postal upgrades to tracked or signed for costs where applicable.
Products that have been customised or personalised are non-returnable. This includes any alterations to the product, for example, requests for holes to be placed in product, names, additional wording or colours to be changed from those advertised. For this reason, please take extra care when giving personalisations. In the unlikely situation where a product is faulty a full refund including postage will be issued (upon return of the faulty product - in some instances photographs may be required).
Returns approved outside of these terms will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Customs and import taxes
International orders may be subject to customs checks and inspections. Whilst we appreciate a delay in the arrival of your goods is frustrating we can not be responsible for this. Full tracking information can be provided which may highlight where such delays occur.
Buyers are also responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
Information I Collect – To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information via Etsy such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information when required for custom orders if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It – I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure – Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU – I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
Your Rights – If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me – For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Natalie Moore, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Alternately, my postal address is Dukesway, Chester, CH21RF
Aug 2, 2018
Aug 2, 2018
Aug 2, 2018